Why is my payment being rejected?
If your card’s been rejected, don’t panic. There could be a few of simple reasons why –
- Your card may have expired, or you might have typed in the numbers wrong.
- You might have selected the wrong card type, or it might be a card type we don’t accept. Check if your card type is accepted.
- Your card issuer might have declined the transaction. If you think this could be the reason, contact them for advice.
- We put identity verification checks in place to help stop issues like fraud.
- It may be a problem with 3D Secure.
We’d suggest trying a different card to make your booking, if this doesn't work contact us here.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback