If your card’s been rejected, don’t panic. There could be a few of simple reasons why –
- Your card may have expired, or you might have typed in the numbers wrong.
- You might have selected the wrong card type, or it might be a card type we don’t accept. Check if your card type is accepted.
- Your card issuer might have declined the transaction. If you think this could be the reason, contact them for advice.
- We put identity verification checks in place to help stop issues like fraud.
- It may be a problem with 3D Secure.
We’d suggest trying a different card to make your booking, if this doesn't work contact us here.
Booking on Ouigo
The carrier Ouigo only allows payment on credit cards issued from a limited number of counties. If the country your card is issued in is not on the list below, unfortunately you will not be able to book on to their services.
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Caledonia, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St Pierre and Miquelon, Sweden, Switzerland, United States and United Kingdom.