Can part of a ticket be refunded?
Advance tickets are only sold as Singles and are non refundable.
Anytime, Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak can be bought as Single or Returns.
- Single tickets - each is refundable.
- Return tickets - are refundable where both directions are unused.
- Return tickets - only one direction of travel is used:
- If only the outbound leg is used, the return part is refundable*
- If the return leg is used, the outbound is not refundable.
* the refund you are due is not always 50% of the full ticket cost, the refund is calculated by subtracting the cost of an equivalent single ticket from the price paid, meaning there’s not always a refundable value remaining. These part refunds are not available online so speak to our support team who can explain the breakdown of your refund.
All other refunds can be requested by using your online account or in My Tickets on the app.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback