Get the latest change and refund conditions related to COVID travel restrictions here
Manage my booking
- Check your ticket type and flexibility, as well as see your available travel times
- View your ticket reference to collect your tickets from a self-service ticket machine
Log into My Account to -
- Change your password
- Change your address
- Manage your saved passenger list
- Manage your saved payment methods
Drop us an email
Personal or Business account
Fill out an online form with as much detail as possible, so we can get your query to the right person and give you the best answer. We are currently experiencing high contact volumes which might cause a delay in us responding to your query. Please be assured we will respond as soon as we can.
Give us a call
All trains across mainland Europe including Eurostar
We currently only offer support by email.
Personal account - UK trains
Our phone lines are open every day between 08:00 and 20:00
- For help with existing bookings, call us on 0333 202 2222, unless you're calling us from outside the UK where you'll need to dial (+44) 333 202 2222. Calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone company's access charges. Calls from outside the UK may cost more.Just so you know, we can only discuss booking details with the person who made the booking, for data protection reasons. It would be also be really handy to have your booking reference available to help us find your journey.
- To make a booking, call us on 0871 244 1545. Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Calls from outside the UK may cost more.
All coach enquiries
Due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we’ve had to close our phone line support for now.
For the latest refund advice please see our (COVID-19) Travel update
Rest assured the we’re working tirelessly to help you as best we can.
All season ticket enquiries
Call us between 09:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday on 0344 811 0150
Have a chat online
Have your question answered by one of our support team using the online chat service. Our chat service is open every day between 08:00 and 22:00Our customer service team can only answer UK rail enquiries. If your enquiry is related to a trip anywhere in the rest of Europe then please email by filling this out an online form with as much detail as possible.
Pop something in the post
If you need to send us back your unused tickets, here's the address you need -
PO Box 23972
It's a good idea to use a signed-for delivery service if you're sending us tickets back, as we can only sort a refund for you once we've got your tickets.