Orario Treni app support
- Closing or stopping the app while searching with Android 11 - this is a problem caused by a Google component. To fix it, install the latest update available for your phone. If the problem persists, clear Google Play Services cache and data. The PRO version does not have this problem.
- PRO version purchased on the Play Store - click on the app menu and select 'PRO Version'. At the bottom of the page you will find the link to download the PRO version purchased on the Play Store.
- You cannot transfer the PRO version from Android to iOS and vice versa.
- Widgets don't update - exclude the Train Timetable app from power-saving settings or other options that don't allow the app to stay active in the background or start automatically.
- Widgets don't work properly – make sure you haven't installed the "Train Timetable Widget" application, instead use the Widgets included in the "Train Timetable" app.
- Notifications don't work - exclude the Train Time app from power-saving settings or other options that don't allow the app to stay active in the background or start automatically. Also make sure that the app has permissions to show notifications.
Enquiry about a ticket purchased with Trenitalia/Italo
If our app directed you to the carrier apps of Trenialia or Italo then please contact them for all sales queries, such as payment issues, getting your tickets, and for general support. We are unable to view or help with ticket purchased with them.
Enquiry about a ticket purchased with trainline app
If you want to contact customer service about a train ticket you purchased on the trainline app, then please email us using this form
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.