Do I need to return my tickets to get my refund?
For travel within mainland Europe we will only send you etickets that don't need returned.
If you've received your tickets in the post, or you've already collected them from the station
Please post your tickets back to the address below by tracked delivery. When we receive your ticket, we will process your refund within 5 working days. The money will be refunded to the original account the tickets were purchased with.
PO Box 23972
If you have not yet collected your tickets from the station
You do not need to collect your tickets to get a refund.
If your tickets are still in the machine and you’ve requested a refund, then there’s nothing you need to do. We’ll send you a confirmation email once we get your request, then we’ll process your refund within 5 days. The money will go back to your original payment method.
- Before we can process a refund for a Mobile ticket, you’ll need to remove the ticket from your device. Tickets already activated are non-refundable.
- For etickets no action is required.
We’ll then process your refund within 5 days.
Your refund will calculated from the date of request.
- Sign in to your Season Ticket account.
- Select your active Season ticket and click 'Refund' in the bottom left corner.
- Download and complete the Refund Application Form and with a photo of your season ticket cut in half, email them to us using this form. If you have any issues the applicaiton form then just write the information direct in the email itself.
- If you have a digital Season Ticket, you don’t need to send a photo.
It can take up to 28 days to get your refund.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback