Firstly, a Diners Club Statement Account has nothing to do with restaurants, food or eating out. Diners Club International is just the name of our partnership company.
A Diners Club Statement Account is a great service we offer you if you have a Trainline for Business account, which helps you manage your business travel. Once you’re set up, your employees can choose to ‘Pay by account’, instead of needing to put in payment card details (their own, or the company card). At the end of the month, your company will get a bill for all the business travel taken that month, instead of lots of little transactions coming out here and there.
The benefits for your company
- No minimum spend
- Up to 56 days interest-free credit for your employees to make their travel bookings with
- All bookings and expense information in one place
- No need to give out the company card to employees
The benefits for your employees
- Easy booking process
- Never out of pocket for travel expenses
- No lengthy expense forms to fill out
As long as you’ve been trading for a minimum of three years, and you can show two-year’s-worth of records of your accounts you can apply for a Diners Club Statement Account. If you'd like to set up a single payment solution but your business doesn't meet the criteria to join Diners Club Statement Account, and we can help.
How to apply for a Diners Club Statement Account.
- Check your business meets the requirements highlighted above.
- Log in to your Managing your UK Business Dashboard and choose the ‘Payment’ tab on the left-hand side.
- Click ‘Start application’, a new window should open with an online form.
- Fill in the form and make sure you read the Terms and Conditions before you submit.
- You’ll get a confirmation email within 24 hours from Diners Club letting you know they’ve got your application.
- You should be approved within four weeks.
For any questions about your Diners Club Statement Account, get in touch with Diners Club International directly.
When you take out a Diners Club account with us, we’ll charge you a £3 transaction fee per booking. You can book up to 10 journeys in the same booking.