What is a Diners Club Statement Account?
Firstly, a Diners Club Statement Account has nothing to do with restaurants, food or eating out. Diners Club International is just the name of our partnership company.
The benefits for your company
- No minimum spend
- Up to 56 days interest-free credit for your employees to make their travel bookings with
- All bookings and expense information in one place
- No need to give out the company card to employees
The benefits for your employees
- Easy booking process
- Never out of pocket for travel expenses
- No lengthy expense forms to fill out
As long as your business has a current UK bank or building society account, has no County Court Judgements for non-payment of debt and you are a permanent resident in the UK, you can apply for a Diners Club Business Statement Account.
How to apply for a Diners Club Statement Account.
- Check your business meets the requirements highlighted above.
- Log in to your Managing your UK Business Dashboard and choose the ‘Payment’ tab on the left-hand side.
- Click ‘Start application’, a new window should open with an online form.
- Fill in the form and make sure you read the Terms and Conditions before you submit.
- You’ll get a confirmation email within 24 hours from Diners Club letting you know they’ve got your application.
- You should be approved within four weeks.
For any questions about your Diners Club Statement Account, get in touch with Diners Club International directly.
When you take out a Diners Club account with us, we’ll charge you a £3 transaction fee per booking. You can book up to 10 journeys in the same booking.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback