Can I get a refund on my season ticket?
You can get a refund on the remaining portion of your unused Season Ticket if:
- Your Weekly Season Ticket has three or more days' validity remaining
- Your Monthly or Custom Season Ticket has seven or more days' validity remaining
- Your Annual Season Ticket has two or more months' validity remaining
If you have purchased your seasons ticket through our app and would like to refund your ticket you will need to give our call centre team a call and they will be happy to assist you.
How to request a refund for your Season Ticket:
- Sign in to your Season Ticket account
- Select your 'Active' Season Ticket and click 'Refund' in the bottom left corner
- Download and email the completed Season Ticket Refund Application Form, or just write the info in the email itself to email@example.com.
If you have a digital Season Ticket, you don’t have to send a photo.
Alternatively, if you don’t have access to email, we’re happy to accept printed or handwritten versions of the form and your paper Season Ticket by post to:
PO Box 23971
Please make sure you include all necessary details for us to process your refund:
- Your full name
- Company name (if your ticket is provided by your company)
- Contact details
- Reason for cancelling (e.g. COVID)
- Your paper Season Ticket
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback