Can I get a refund on my season ticket?
You can get a refund on the remaining portion of your unused Season Ticket if:
- Your Weekly Season Ticket has three or more days' validity remaining
- Your Monthly or Custom Season Ticket has seven or more days' validity remaining
- Your Annual Season Ticket has two or more months' validity remaining
How to request a refund for your Season Ticket:
- Sign in to your Season Ticket account
- Select your 'Active' Season Ticket and click 'Refund' in the bottom left corner
- Download and email the completed Season Ticket Refund Application Form, or just write the info in the email itself to email@example.com.
If you have a digital Season Ticket, you don’t have to send a photo.
Alternatively, if you don’t have access to email, we’re happy to accept printed or handwritten versions of the form and your paper Season Ticket by post to:
PO Box 23971
Please make sure you include all necessary details for us to process your refund:
- Your full name
- Company name (if your ticket is provided by your company)
- Contact details
- Reason for cancelling (e.g. COVID)
- Your paper Season Ticket
If you have purchased your seasons ticket through our app and would like to refund your ticket you will need to give our call centre team a call and they will be happy to assist you.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback