Fee free changes on UK trains if travelling between 21st Jun – 31st Dec
To encourage customers to book with confidence, the rail industry has introduced Advance ticket easements. This means if your plans change, you can request a fee free exchange for travel dates between 21st June and 31st December. The simplest way is to amend your tickets online via My Booking
These are the rules around this policy....
- The booking must have been made between 5th Jan 2021 and 31st of Dec 2021
- You must have an Advance Single ticket and are due to travel between 21st June 2021 and 31st Dec 2021
- You must request the new date/time by 18:00 the day before travel*
- You can make multiple changes all fee free.
- The difference between the price of your original Advance ticket paid and the cost of the next suitable fare for your journey is payable. If you change to a train on which a cheaper fare is available, the difference will not be refunded.
You will know if your booking is included in this policy when you make a change online and see - £0 change fee.
*Any request made after this time until the time of travel will be charged the full change fee. Changes are not available once the original travel time has passed.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback