Fee free changes on UK trains until 30th Sept 22
Good news, the Book with Confidence policy has been extended to cover travel dates up to 30th Sept 22. This means if your plans change, you can now request a fee free exchange.
These are the rules around this policy....
- You must have an Advance Single type of ticket and are due to travel up to 30th Sept.
- Your new booking can be for travel beyond 30th Sept.
- You must request changes/ book your new ticket by 18:00 the day before your original departure*
- You can make multiple changes all fee free.
- Changes are only allowed for a different time/date of travel, so you need to stick to the same departure and arrival stations.
- The difference between the price of your original Advance ticket paid and the cost of the next suitable fare for your journey is payable. If you change to a train on which a cheaper fare is available, the difference will not be refunded.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback