Fee-free changes on UK trains
The simplest way to amend your tickets is online via My Booking. You will know if your booking is included in this policy when you make a change online and see - £0 change fee.
These are the rules around this policy....
- You must have an Advance Single type of ticket.
- You must request changes / book your new ticket by 18:00 the day before your original departure.
- You can make multiple changes all fee free.
- Changes are only allowed for a different time/date of travel, so you need to stick to the same departure and arrival stations.
- The difference between the price of your original Advance ticket paid and the cost of the next suitable fare for your journey is payable. If you change to a train on which a cheaper fare is available, the difference will not be refunded.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.