Sunday 28 March
Sunday 4 April
Sunday 11 April
Sunday 18 April
Sunday 25 April
Sunday 2 May
Train operators affected
Conductors will be taking part in industrial action for six consecutive Sundays from Sunday 28 March.
Trains will be cancelled across several key routes as listed below:
- Aberdeen - Glasgow Queen Street / Edinburgh
- Aberdeen - Inverurie / Inverness
- Aberdeen - Perth / Dundee
- Edinburgh - Inverness / Aberdeen
- Edinburgh - Inverkeithing / Glenrothes / Kirkcaldy / Perth / Dundee
- Edinburgh - Stirling / Dunblane
- Edinburgh - Tweedbank
- Edinburgh - North Berwick
- Edinburgh - Glasgow Central via Shotts
- Glasgow Queen Street - Edinburgh via Falkirk High
- Glasgow Queen Street - Anniesland
- Glasgow Queen Street - Stirling / Alloa / Dunblane / Perth / Dundee
- Glasgow Queen Street - Inverness / Aberdeen
- Glasgow Queen Street - Cumbernauld
- Glasgow Central - Barrhead / Kilmarnock / Dumfries / Carlisle
- Glasgow Central - Stranraer
- Glasgow Queen Street - Crianlarich / Oban / Fort William / Mallaig
- Inverness - Kyle of Lochalsh / Wick
Advice for key workers:
For key workers, there will be limited buses serving University Hospital Hairmyres, Queen Margaret Hospital Dunfermline and Victoria Hospital Kirkcaldy.
Essential travel advice:
If your journey is affected on Sundays, you can use your ticket to travel instead on the day before or after. If you would prefer not to travel, you can request a refund on your ticket here.
Journey Planners have not yet been updated with the revised timetable for Sundays from Sunday 4 April.
If you would like to follow this incident on Twitter, please use #ScotRailStrike